项目经理 重庆 12个月合同期职位；1.0个 全时约当量
12 month fixed term position; 1.0 FTE
Chongqing Medical University (CMQU) is a major medical University jointly administered and supported by the Ministry of Education of China and Chongqing Municipal Government. CMQU ranks 5th among all Chinese medical Universities in 2014 and has four state key disciplines (infectious diseases, paediatrics, clinical laboratory diagnosis and neurology). CMQU also has six affiliated hospitals which are all rated as “Upper First-class Hospitals” in China with 28 state key clinical specialities.
The research programme at the International Pregnancy Research Centre at CMQU is part of a comprehensive international portfolio of clinical trials, projects, national and international collaborators. The programme focuses on the critical period before conception and early pregnancy to identify risks, facilitate the development of interventions and tools for monitoring disorder progression before and during pregnancy. By doing so, the programme aims to accelerate the discovery and translation of knowledge on maternal and offspring health.
We have a 12 month fixed term 1.0 FTE (40 hours) position for a Programme Manager. The purpose of this role is to be the key operational contact for clinical trials and research projects, and be the go to person for global team communications. You will provide strategic and operational leadership of clinical research studies to ensure quality data is delivered on time and within budget.
Working alongside the Programme Manager at Liggins Institute in New Zealand, you will have an oversight of all operational aspects of the programme including:
· Ensuring that all legal, contractual deliverables and reporting requirements are met,
· Ensuring all compliance, ethics and regulatory conditions are met to required standards,
· Maximising business development opportunities,
· Stakeholder and funder engagement,
· Programme financial and budgetary management and,
· Assisting with formulation and implementation of strategic direction.
You must have a high level of competency in professional written and spoken Mandarin Chinese and English with a minimum of 4 years clinical study project management experience. A tertiary qualification in medical, health sciences and/or project management is essential. Clinical trial experience highly desirable but not essential.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org by E-mail before 10 June.
Position Title: Programme Manager, Chongqing
Overview of the Programme:
The Research Programme at the International Pregnancy Research Centre, Chongqing Medical University (CQMU), is part of a comprehensive international portfolio of clinical trials, projects and national and international collaborations. It involves Investigators, Postdoctoral Fellows, PhDs , Masters students, and clinical and administrative project staff. Activities are based primarily in Chongqing, New Zealand and the UK.
The Programme focuses on the critical period before conception and in early pregnancy to identify risk and facilitate the development of interventions and tools for monitoring disorder progression, both before and during pregnancy. Through the programme’s national and international collaborations with both industry and academia it aims to accelerate the discovery and translation of knowledge to make a positive impact on long-term maternal and off-spring health.
The Director of the Research Programme, Professor Phil Baker, has the following appointments:
●National Distinguished Professor at Chongqing Medical University, China (one of the highest scientific awards in China - the '1000 Expert' status)
●Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of the College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology, Dean of the School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology, University of Leicester, U.K.
● Director – Gravida: National Centre for Growth and Development, Professor of Maternal and Fetal Health, Consultant Obstetrician and Senior Scientist, Liggins Institute, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Chongqing Medical University:
CMQU was founded in 1956 and is a major public medical university which is jointly administrated and supported by Ministry of Education of China and Chongqing Municipal Government. The University has a comprehensive system of academic training, from Bachelor to Master, Doctor and Postdoctoral in medicine as well as other medicine-related fields. It has 5 postdoctoral programs, 38 Ph.D. programs, 86 Master's programs and 29 specialties for undergraduates. It is approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education to enroll international students and confer them degrees.It is also recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and Educational Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the United States.
Regarding graduate education and discipline competitiveness,
Chongqing Medical University ranks the 5th among all Chinese medical universities in 2014. It has 4 state key disciplines (Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics, Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis and Neurology), 76 municipal key disciplines, 1national engineering research center, 3 key laboratories of Ministry of Education and 1state key laboratory jointly supported by Ministry of Education and Chongqing Municipal Government, etc.
CQMU has 6 affiliated hospitals which are all rated as "Upper First-class Hospital" in China and have 28 state key clinical specialties. There are more than 8,900 beds in the hospitals. The annual outpatient visits reach 7 million and the annual inpatient visits reach 290,000.
Besides, the University has more than 30 teaching hospitals and other 10 affiliated hospitals indirectly under its administration. The other 2 affiliated hospitals are now under construction. www.cqmu.edu.cn
Auckland UniServices Ltd (AUL):
Auckland UniServices Limited is the knowledge transfer company of the University of Auckland - dedicated to connecting the University’s capabilities to business and investors, Government and the community.
In just 25 years UniServices has grown to produce revenue of over NZ$100 million per annum, making us a leader in New Zealand and Australia. Our revenue derives from contract research and consulting to the public and private sectors, customised education programmes for national and international students and commercialisation of intellectual property developed at the University with leading companies around the world.
UniServices has two international subsidiaries and operates in more than 30 countries, with over 500 employees of our own and access to many more academic staff from the University of Auckland. The work of UniServices supports the leadership position of the University of Auckland, and allows the University to expand and enhance its capabilities in commercial and basic research.
Direct reporting to Director, International Pregnancy Research Centre, Chongqing Medical University.
Functional, day-to-day reporting to Programme Manager, Liggins Insitute, Auckland UniServices Ltd, for operational leadership and all contract, financial, HR, health and safety, risk management and any other matters pertaining to the delivery of the research programme and the development of new business initiatives.
There will be a dotted line reporting relationship to the reporting to Vice Director of Obstetrics of the First Affilitated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University for day-to-day operational matters related to the research programme.
KPIs will be set jointly between CQMU and AUL and performance processes will be jointly managed by mutual cooperation.
Roles reporting to the position:
Deputy Director, International Pregnancy Research Centre Administrator, International Pregnancy Research Centre Director, CQMU Mass Spec Centre
Primary objective of the position:
Working with the Programme Manager, Liggins Institute to have oversight of all operational aspects of the programme including:
●ensuring that all legal, contractual deliverables and reporting requirements are met,
●ensuring all compliance, ethics and regulatory conditions are met to required standards,
●maximising business development opportunities;
●stakeholder and funder engagement;
●programme financial and budgetary management;
●and assisting the Director and Programme Manager, Liggins with formulation and implementation of strategic direction
This role is a key operational contact for clinical trials and research projects and the point of contact for global team communications.
The Programme Manager will provide strategic and operational leadership of clinical research studies and related research programmes to ensure quality data are delivered on timeand within budget.
Clinical trials are to be delivered to international standards of the highest quality in compliance with ICH/GCP, Ethics and Regulatory Authorities’ regulations/guidelines, data management and applicable SOPs.
Functional Relationships with:
●Industry, government and public good funders
●Key academic institutions
●Key professional organisations in health and related fields
●CQMU Directors, academic leads, project managers, laboratory managers and administration staff
●AUL professional staff
●Liggins Institute academic and professional staff
Financial delegations in accordance with assigned financial grant of authority
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
●Assist in planning phases of research projects and clinical trials and establishment of relevant steering/trial management committees
●Drive trial execution utilizing performance metrics and quality indicators
●Oversee project managers across all relevant clinical trials to ensure every trial is delivered to the required standard
●Clinical monitoring quality and adherence to agreed processes and plans
●Management of trial deliverables through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
●Proactive identification of potential risks and development/implementation of actions to avoid or mitigate
●Monitoring of data using project management tools including MedSciNet
●Operational and strategic input into trial documents such as synopsis, protocol, ICF, CRFs, data management guidelines and statistical analysis plan
●Strategic Stakeholder Engagement
●Maintain the strong and collaborative network to optimise future funding.
●Develop new opportunites in accordance with the Programme’s strategic plan.
●Oversight of project –level and pite-level files, ongoing quality review, and final reconciliation of trial documents
●Oversight of investigational product [IP] supply forecasting/management and final reconciliation
●Lead subject recruitment/retention strategies
●Management of service provider (vendor) selection and oversight of their performance
●Development/coordination of training for teams
●Oversight of regulatory and IRB submissions and approvals/notifications
●Ownership of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) notification and reconciliation process
●Proactive management of issues and information sharing with key internal/external stakeholders with use of standardized reports and other mechanisms.
Oversight of financial planning and budget:
●Oversight of trial budgets
●Review/approval of vendor invoices
Education and Qualifications
Tertiary qualification in medical/ scientific/ Health Sciences and/or project management discipline/s
Qualifications in international reseach/business/project management
Training, Skills and Knowledge
- Direct multinational trial project management experience
- Relevant management role
- Experience complex academic research setting
- High level of competency in professional written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Minimum 4 years clinical study project management experience
- Experience in clinical research management
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects with a multitude of high level stakeholders
- Leadership experience
- Financial management expertise
- Contract negotiation expertise
Deciding & initiating action
- Takes decisive and confident action when necessary
- Progresses tough decisions that may be controversial
- Acts quickly to get plans back on track
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions
- Uses experience to guide decisions
Adhering to principles & values
- Encourages others to reflect the organisation's values in their behaviour
- Holds to agreements made
- Draws on the diverse backgrounds, knowledge and experiences of people to achieve goals
- Treats others with respect
- Maintains confidentiality
Persuading & influencing
- Takes stakeholders perceptions into account when persuading
- Creates a positive and credible impression on others
- Builds support throughout the organisation for own initiatives
- Maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Seeks consensus solutions making suitable compromises to achieve the overall objective
- Encourages open & honest discussion of views
Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Anticipates future customer needs
- Makes realistic commitments to customers
- Treats commitments to customers as priority
- Looks at activities from a customer’s viewpoint
Adapting & responding to change
- Adapts own behaviour to be more effective in different situations
- Keeps an open mind, revising own views appropriately when presented with new ideas
- Enthusiastically accepts and supports change initiatives
- Takes advantage of opportunities offered by ambiguous situations
- Remains focused even when direction is unclear
Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Encourages others to think about the long term organisational potential
- Bases decisions upon commercial and strategic imperatives
- Seizes and acts on business opportunities
- Takes into account the financial consequences before making a decision
- Keeps up-to-date with market factors and competitor information
- Identifies threats and opportunities from market information
- Ensures resources are used economically
Relating and networking
- Builds open, transparent and positive relationships with others
- Manages situations with tact and diplomacy
- Establishes an effective network inside and outside of the organisation
- Encourages others to co-operate across team boundaries
- Relates well to different types and levels of people
- Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Can settle differences with minimum noise
- Can win concessions without damaging relationships
- Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic
- Gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations
- Has a good sense of timing and priorities
- Use effective tactics and is a good deal maker
- Seeks and finds common ground and resolves conflict
Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Remains productive and focused when under pressure
- Keeps difficulties in perspective
- Recovers quickly from setbacks
- Accepts feedback without becoming defensive, moving forward constructively
Tackles problems in an appropriate way
- Is flexible and adaptable in their approach
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and is customer focused
- Enjoys a challenge
- Is constructive with any feedback to individuals or teams
- Proactive in bringing important issues to their Manager
Is process oriented and has a logical/routine approach to tasks
- Works hard and in a well organised manner
- Consistently displays good attention to details
- Understands processes and systems in details
- Full of energy for things he/she sees as challenging
- Will meet challenging goals (stretch and learn)
- Able to control all aspects of the tasks/projects that they are responsible for
- Able to use computer konwledge and skills to good effect
- Displays good time management skills and is able to prioritise tasks
- Is well motivated