The Key Laboratory of Fundamental Physical Quantities Measurement of Ministry of Education at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in China is a unique and the only laboratory that engages in gravitational experiments in China. We aim at building up an international leading research center and facility in precision measurement, serving fundamental science and high-end technology. Based on the foundation established by the effort in the past 30 years, the laboratory is now standing at a decisive and promising position for doing more advanced scientific and technological research in the future. A career here could be your gateway to professional growth and success.
1.20 faculty positions (including professors, associate professors, research professors, associate research professors);
Fields of Interest:
Candidates should have strong expertise in such fields as:
(1) gravitational theory: general relativity and cosmology;
(2) gravitational experiments: ground-based gravitational experiments, space-borne gravitational experiments, gravitational waves detection in space;
(3) atomic, molecular and optical physics: cold-atom physics, optical frequency standard, quantum optics;
(4) geophysics: seismology, Earth gravity, geodesy, geophysical instrumentation and exploration;
(5) precision measurement techniques: laser interferometry, capacitive sensing, SQUID, MEMS, cryogenics, electronics.
Benefits and Support:
1.An excellent research platform and professionally challenging work environment.
2.Annual salary for post-doctors at RMB 180k-250k;
3.Annual salary for faculty positions at RMB 200k-500k. Besides, we can offer scientific research grant at RMB 500K-1000K, and relocation fee at RMB 150k-250k.
*The salary is negotiable for outstanding talents and the candidates from national talent project list.
1.This requirement can be relinquished for outstanding talents.
2.A PhD degree in closely related fields, possessing good research abilities, and a willingness for collaboration;
3.A detailed CV with description of past research accomplishments.
4.A research plan.
5.A list of published papers.
6.At least two reference letters sent to email@example.com.
7.Applicants with experimental research experiences will be preferred.
Contact: Prof. Zehuang Lu
Website:http://phys.hust.edu.cn (School of Physics, HUST)
http://ggg.hust.edu.cn/web (CGE, HUST)